How to report Bugs

This forum is only for in game bugs that affect everyone. If your client is crashing, or you have isolated issues please use the technical support forums. These should be bugs that popup frequently, or can be replicated. Please provide as many details as you can. PLEASE SEARCH and make sure your bug has not already been reported to keep bug tracking simple.
IronDragon
Site Admin

How to report Bugs

Post by IronDragon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:38 pm

[*]PLEASE Search before you post. 1 Topic per bug will help to track the issues down and gather input from other players.
[*]Be as detailed as possible. This can really help track down bugs. We you the first to enter the match? What team were you on? Where were you at when the bug occurred? Can you duplicate it, if so what step's? Has other player's also been able to duplicate it.

I will likely use some type of "Confirmed/Pending/Fixed" status to track each issue. I will update this with more details as I start sorting out posts / bugs.

IronDragon
Shocking Games Lead Developer

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

― Leonardo da Vinci